Allstar Family Fun Center Batting Cages
The Sighthound Underground will provide supervised doggie daycare during vending hours on Friday and Saturday. Muzzles will be required for the dogs and there is a 2 hour time limit so everybody can have an opportunity. Doggies daycare is free, but donations are always appreciated.
Off-Leash Play Area
A fenced area will be set up in one of the open fields all weekend, for large and small dogs. Please observe the posted rules to ensure that everyone is considerate and safe.
• Use of play area is at your own risk
• All dogs must be muzzled. No exceptions, regardless of breed
• Dogs must be under visual and voice control of an adult
• No bullying or aggressive behavior
• No dogs under 35 lbs. during regular hours
• Limited to 10 dogs at a time
• Clean up after your dog immediately
• No large dogs during posted small dog hours
The play area will be closed on Sunday during the Blur of Fur Speed Run.
There are several poop stations outside of the Allstar Family Fun Center and the Eisenhower hotel that will be cleaned on a regular basis. Poop stations will have rolls of poop bags and orange buckets for disposal. Poop bags are also provided in goodie bags.
Please, clean up after your dogs. This is vitally important to be welcomed back, at venues and hotels. Also, try to walk your dogs outside before coming into any building to give them an opportunity to do their business.
There are clean-up stations with gloves, paper towels, and cleaner available if an accident does occur.